Sunday, March 6, 2011

Valentines

It was Valentines a month ago but I haven't blog about it so here it is.
I love Valentines because I know that David is going to suprize me!
That means that I have to be blind folded when being taken to the different testinations.

Our first stop was one of my very favorite restraunts PF Changs!!!

I love how well my husband knows me

He let me take a picture of his excited face before we went for desert and he made me put the blind fold tie back on.



We went to desert at yogurt stop which is soooooo good!

Then we went to a movie where he wouldn't even let me see the ticket before the show started.


The movie ended up being the delema which was very funny!

I love you David thank you for being an amazing husband and knowing me better than I know myself sometimes. My life is better because I have you!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a great Valentine's Day! :) I love the orange tie blindfold idea - super cute and funny. You're a sweet guy, Little Man!

    ReplyDelete