Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break

We had a really greaT spring break. David and I both had the week off from WeFa. We were able to get a new car, try and new restraunt, see our friends, get messages, and got to a new Temple.




This is the African restraunt with our BFF's Lexer and Jose. The restraunt was cool because it was like the restraunt on the movie Along Came Polly where you eat with your hands. Defintitly a new experience and good!


We were planning on taking our bikes down and going ridding but the weather was bad so instead we went to the St. George temple. It was beautiful!


This is our new car Spike! He is an blue elantra. This was our first time filling him up, David wasn't sure what I was doing when I took the pic but I thought it should be comemorated.


The biggest reason we went down was to go to my big bro (friend) Addy's wedding


This is Joshy and Addy at the reception



I was also lucky enough to hang out with my BFF's Katie and Lauren who are awesome and I miss them dearly!


Me and Brazil at the wedding


I just have to be cheesy for a minute and say that it was really fun being with my friends that I have been through so much with and to watch our friends grow as each one gets married. I love my friend because they helped to make me the person I am today.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I went to the st g temple for the first time to this spring break too! Great minds think alike. I love spike. Will he be turned into your closet like the last one? :)miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a week to relax together. Nice new car. You both look great. We miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing your cute faces tonight. I was hoping for a new post but no luck. :-). Just wanted to say I love you guys. We are excited to spend time with you and for sure come see your place this time.

    ReplyDelete