Wednesday, March 30, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

So lately I have been able to have a lot of my favorite things here are just a few.


First and formost, my husband David. We had spring break last week and we both had a whole week to just relax together which was wonderful and he is wonderful.



I also like crafty inspirations. We recently got a kitchen table and while we were getting it from the ladies house I saw something similar to this on her wall. B Amazing, such a simple statement but it made me realize it is a choice to be amazing. You are not simple born that way you have to work for it and I really liked that.



FOOD!!! I know everybody loves food but I really like to try new food. During spring break we had the oppotunity to go to an African restraunt with our BFF's. It was so good!!!



Not many people know this, mostly because it is my theory more than a fact, but what your mom eats when you are in her tummy will most likely be one of your favorite things to eat in life. My mom could not get enough mangos, which, I feel, is why I love, love, LoVe them.



I also have another love and that is my rain boots. They go with every outfit, or more likely I wear them with every outfit. I love them because I can stomp in puddles, tromp through snow and sometimes they make me feel like superman. I love the boots!



1 comment:

  1. You are a rock star sis! I love you and love having such an uplifting and positive sis to help me. Kisses! Jess

    ReplyDelete