Friday, August 27, 2010

Costo with David

Costco has always been a chore for David but he learned that the shopping had to be done and that I really appreciated it when he came with me, so he tries to entertain himself along the way.




If I am walking and don't hear David follow behind I know that he is just trying to entertain himself in someway.
Like pretending to go to the bathroom in the middle of the store.






Or....Wearing a fur cape



I turned around just in time to see David like a nephite with a bear skin cape. This of course it just a typical visit to costco with David. I was just glad that I had my camera in my purse to capture it this time.
I got to admit David sure does make like fun!
I love him, I love him, I love him!



2 comments:

  1. Oh David you are hilarious! I love him too. I love you both. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can you not have the best time at costco?!? Oh David....

    ReplyDelete