Tuesday, August 10, 2010

July Catch up





We were able to spend the 4th with our good friends, basically family, the Arbizus.


















Happy 4th of July!!! We spend the first part of the day working sadly, but then we went to first works out in Sandy with the Cottrell family.












Me and Lexer were able to go and explore the tank they had on display. Surprisingly roomy







We went to San Fran and were able to go down some cardboard slides. When I went to San Fran before we spent hours looking for these slides that you slide on with cardboard. I found them though and they are crazy fun!








We also went to the boardwalk and played all day. The boys went skim boarding. We also tried a deep fried twinkie and oreo which felt so wrong but tasted so good.













My hubby getting out of the cold water after skimming with a board.











We went to this really cool fort called Fort Point that is right under the Golden Gate Bridge. It has been there since the civil war and was used during both the civil and ww2.












This one is for Ben "That is what she said"











I love food, who doesn't right? So when we went to San Fran We wanted to try everything we could. This was one of our many fun ice creams. I had this one that tasted like horchata and had snickerdoodles in it. It was so good and my bro Ricky had burnt caramel.








We took a little excursion to Alcatraz where we got put in prison. Jk. It was really fun!











This is my favorite picture of the trip! My nephew is so stinking cute but just look at his cute parents and you aren't suprised. I love love love my nephew and miss him a lot.








1 comment:

  1. It's about time you update your blog with some SF pictures. We loved the time we got to spend with you guys. Hopefully you'll come back soon! Love the pic of Athen and David - so cute!

    ReplyDelete