Thursday, September 23, 2010

Old People gotta love em!!


I know this seems like an odd post but I work at a bank and the area we are located at is more of a retired area but I love it because I will tell you one thing right now old people say what they want when they want and it is hilarious.
I just thought I would post some of my favorite elderly people quotes I have heard at the bank.



" I can get down I just can't get back up"

"My get up and go just got up and left"

" My a** is grass and your the lawn mower"

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Old people are pretty great. I can't wait to come hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I totally didn't know you had a blog and I'm really happy about this new discovery! Thanks for posting on ours!

    That is too funny that people have actually said those things in the bank! We miss all the family times. Can't wait for Christmas! We never even had you over before we left!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I found your blog! You guys are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete