Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Mistake?

Easter mistake? Maybe.
I had this great idea to get my husband a nerf gun for Easter and shirked my mothers advice about getting myself one. What was I thinking?!
Jk I am really happy that he is so excited to have a nerf gun of his very own to use is the wars against my nephews.




In other great Easter gifts David let me pick out a few loves of mine. Tangerine colored pants and some super cute toms that I got at a still of a deal!






Just a little up date about what is going on in our life. David got a sweet job at Oozle media as a web developer. He has only been there two week but he has already learned many useful skills at their Foosball table not to mention their roller derby at classic skating last week. Needless to say he loves his job. I myself am still at Nordy's living the shoe dream. I am an assistant manager in the BP shoes floor and love it. With women's half yearly and anniversary right around the corner life is going to get crazy. If anybody wants to come and shop just let me know.
In other fantastic news David is on schedule to graduate this summer! Can I get a whoot whoot!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new shoes Cait! Glad to see you guys are doing well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your Mom about the nerf gun. How did that end up working out? And I love your Toms! Super cute! Glad you guys had a good Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I just have to say that I have been looking at your blog all along, but it wouldn't let me post, and now, magically, I can! I'm sure you're not as excited about this as I am... ;)

    ReplyDelete