Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A lot of Catch up

It has been a while since I have posted. Like almost 5 months ago so I decided to do some catch up on what has happened over the past 5 months.





To begin I will start out in June at the annual Bingham campout.







We started out with a hike with all of the kids.





Of course it wouldn't be camping without some fishing at like 5 in the morning. David loves fishing and so does my dad.



This is my Papa and he is what I like to call a skilled fisher.





We then went on some more hikes. Lets just say this campout was filled with a lot of hiking.









We definitely had fun though!











This is the one time of year when I get to spend some quality time with my neices and nephews.













They are the little lights in my life that keep me smiling.










Jessica is also one of the lights in my life. Can't you just see why?






Then in July my cute sister in law decided to marry an amazing man!









His family is chinese so before the reception they had a traditional tea ceremony. It was really cool to watch.









These are the hansome men in me and my sisters lifes.











This is David with his 92 year old Grandma who I love dearly

This is all the girls right before we said goodbye to Jocey. We then sent her off to become a real women. ;)









Then in August we celebrated me and David's 2 wedding anniversary. David suprised me by taking me to the Cafe where we had our reception .







We never got a chance to taste the food at the reception, which was a really big bummer to me because I am a big foody. That is why it was so great to try some of the food.


It was amazing!!! Can you tell by the food crazed look on my face?

We then finished it off with two of my favorites Rasberries and Creme Brulee.










I am very grateful for David. He is the one man that can put up with me. That tells me I am beautiful when I am literally at my worst and when I want to give up pushes me forward and helps me to keep going. I love you Babe. Thanks for rocking my world and I hope it is still rocking 60 years from now!








2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 2 yrs you guys! Your food was awesome! I should have packed you guys a picnic basket to take from the reception to the hotel. I know i wish someone did that for me so we didn't have to stop by burger king right before "the night". blah. Glad you guys went back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Anniversary! The camp out looks so fun, bummer we missed it this year.

    ReplyDelete