Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good News Bad News



So I know I haven't blogged in a while but here is a little update about a couple good news and bad news moments.

So I thought I would try and be funny one night and put Dwight on the back of the couch and have him looking down at David while David was watching TV but David wouldn't turn around so I tried to get him too but I did a very bad job instead he got up to come talk to me and when he did Dwight fell off of the back of the couch and got decapitated. That was my bad news.
So Here is my good news!!! I know this does not look like much but this is my little herb garden that I am trying to grow in our apt. For a while I didn't think anything would grow but then I started seeing green things peep out of the soil!! I am not sure what herbs they are because my dad gave me random seeds but I will love them all the same.
PS this is my other good news David. Good news I got to marry an amazing husband, best friend and my EC David. Love him!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You made me all nervous! I am so glad that Dwights head was your bad news. I love your herb garden that is awesome...you need to teach me! I am glad you married David too :-)! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete